Friday, April 13, 2012

Me

In my +2, I had come across a physics lecturer who explained science behind few age old saying and rituals and a chemistry lecturer in his seventies who is the best lecturer. His style of teaching is just awesome. He used to directly write to out memories and made us love chemistry. He told us how he as a student used chemicals to beautify special occasions of life. He explained the tricks that fake godmen (sadhus) used simple but unpopular chemical reactions to portray to be supernatural. Unfortunate, he lectured us only for around three months and then, chemistry! The dry monster! As an after effect of all this, instead of trashing superstitions, traditions, epics that talk about supernatural powers …. ( I don’t mean to degrade anything or hurt anyone’s feelings) Getting busy with college nothing but somethings and then in the rat race for jobs, I did what is needed for the hour rather than something I want to do.

Once settled in job I started reading of random articles on science, traditions ….. Thanks to internet and my laptop. They define my world and give me access to many things. So I come across some interesting articles that I want to put up here. I may not want to put up the entire article here but just a few that catch my attention. I shall also include some of my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment