Monday, February 20, 2012

Best Relaxation!

The way I was handled first! My head in the palm of one who 100% cares for me. I enjoy this each time I put my head in my mom’s palm. It relieves me instantly and puts me to sleep. The most relaxing be it in an AC room or a non-AC car moving in hot summer. The magic of faith and trust…..
If you have not experienced this, do not just sleep in your mom's lap but put your head in her open palm to see the magic.


I used to believe my parents could rule the world and can resolve anything and everything ever. Such an innocent belief and the best belief ever. I used to hug my mom or dad and feel all the burdens just drop off. A magical feel that probably made me stand up strong. This worked till I enter “Ty” age. Realizing the real world. Wish I never had realized ….. Would my child get to enjoy this innocence in this fast age?

No comments:

Post a Comment