Monday, February 20, 2012

My Wish!

My wish list to tour! Firstly, I want to see around India and then around the world. This is a wild dream for me at this phase of life but nothing wrong in thinking incase.... or relish the couple of visits i had. The temples interest me. In India, we try to add religious touch to everything. But there is a lot beyond religion at places like temples. Architecture, scientific marvels, historic values all are around there.  Analyzing science I am awestruck! What an excellent Work? Understanding them not only adds to my knowledge but also I ponder how our immediate ancestor generations ignore such master pieces of excellence. They are all simple sciences but not easy to show a demonstration. May be they were all totally engrossed in the freedom struggle. This must have made them put everything else on the back burners. Alas! They got burnt away. And we lost the great knowledge we had.
I am not a traveler. Nor do I totally understand a place. I have not toured places with guides. All that I write is armature. I shall try to share the little I know or the little I gather.  I am not an atheist but not very religious. I was religious once and believed God shall be a savior but now believe “The world is a stage. God has already decided the role I need to play. The time shall work with my brain to roll out my role. Good, bad, evil, bravery or being a victim …. Are all roles to be played on this stage. You, me or someone else are all the same but the role we need to play varies. No point in Questioning WHY ME? Or WHY NOT ME?”

2 comments:

  1. First time here, your last post 'Guts to live..' directed me here. And incidentally I was reading 'The Godfather' only a few days back which accedes in some way to what you mentioned here "God has already decided the role I need to play.." the only thing it adds is that what becomes of us depends solely on the choices we make and the path we take.

    ReplyDelete